The Finnish Institute in Hungary, FinnAgora, in collaboration with Valóság society, is looking for a Finnish or Finland-based fine artist to stay at the Valóság residence. The residency period is from 1.10 - 31.10.2022.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced and interesting fine arts artist who is Finnish or based in Finland.
- The artist organises and pays for their own travel to and from Budapest.
What we will offer:
- One month stay from 1.10 to 31.10 at the residence for free. Families are welcome to stay at the residence.
- Artist CV and images of artworks, should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: “Open Call for Valosag residence".
- Application deadline is on Sunday the 7.5.2022.
- The applicants will be informed of the decision by the 30.5.2022.
For more information on the application contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +36 20 402 3416.